The frame is ready to spray, just waiting for it to warm up a bit. It just needs a final sanding before the first acid etch primer coat.
The left hand crank is a bit grotty, the chrome has largely come off. I'll probably just polish it up as best I can. The right crank is not so bad.
I did spend a lot of time on the front brake caliper, probably about two hours cleaning and polishing. I've filled the GB stamping with red nail varnish. It needs another coat and some careful polishing but I think its looking good.
One disappointment was, after cleaning them up, both bottom bracket cups are cracked. Fortunately I've got a few spares so not a disaster.
Rourke's rang the other day saying they were due to start painting the Ian Steel, so hopefully I can start building that in a few weeks